Timberland Hosting has revised their reseller plans. If you are interested in
starting your own hosting company to make extra money click on resellers in the
top menu fo rmore information.
New knowledgebase is now
active ... (click more
link at bottom of this section to read full story)
"Timberland support is hands down the best customer service I've ever
Great support not a single problem. Also
loved the fact that they accept payment via my
To create new DSN for Access / SQL and Excel database:
1) Upload the database to the database ( \db ) directory owned by
web admin. The \db folder is created when a web site is created for the
2) Login into control panel as your web admin.
3) Click on the ODBC DSN option, present in left frame. Follow
the steps bellow in displayed interface
4) Below Existing FTP Virtual Roots heading, you will see the
server side directory listing of his database directory, click on the
desired directory link.
5) Database files ( If present any ) will be displayed in the
selection list box. you can expand the folder by clicking on the expand
6) Select the file name displayed in selection list box, for
which you want to create system DSN.
7) In the DSN Name box, write the desired DSN name.
8) In the Description box, give the brief description about the
9) From the drop down list, select the desired database type (
Access or Excel ). For now only MS SQL, Access and Excel database can be
registered. The rest will be added latter.
10)Click on Add DSN button, as the result DSN will be created.